We arrived after a whole days travel and were warmly greeted by Michael. It is such a pleasant, private hotel ( 7 rooms only! ) and it was a shame we didn't get to stay long enough to enjoy it some more! Our room was facing Cape Town with a view of Table Mountain to the side which was absolutely stunning. Our room was spacious, comfortable and always clean. The breakfasts were amazing, make sure you give yourself time to enjoy it before rushing out to see all that this interesting city has to offer. The hotel service is very thoughtful - suntan lotion by the pool readily available, sarongs to borrow right at the side of the lounge chairs, restaurant reservations, early breakfast to cater for your early shark dive tours (getting up at 4am in the morning!) and I'm sure the list can be endless! it was a great stay and we are so glad we stayed here for part of our honeymoon!
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town Central
- Kensington Place Cape Town
- Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town
- Kensington Place Cape Town, South Africa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Kensington Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.