What a great little hotel. Absolutely charming, especially the staff who were all very sweet and welcoming. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
There are, however, one or two points people should be aware of:
- It is very small, which is great, because you get wonderfully attentive and personal service. However, you should be aware of it if you are expecting a bigger hotel.
- One downside of it being small is that it does not have the ammenities that you would expect of a five star hotel (on-site gym, etc.). It does however, have all-day room service (which was good!).
- It is a little out of the way. At least that is how it felt to me. That being said, it is closer to Camps Bay than the CBD.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Splendia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Kensington Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town Central
- Kensington Place Cape Town, South Africa