Just back from a 3 week trip to Africa with the last week in Cape Town and I spent more time trying to find the best hotel for us in Cape Town than anything else. I had almost given up when I found KP and I'm so very glad I found it. We have travelled extensively and are very fussy so trust me when I say we loved it. The service is very personalised and the breakfast the best we have ever had. Breakfast is a KP speciality and you can have it at any time of day and anywhere in the hotel and take as long as you like. Sasha and team were great at booking restaurants, both ones I had specifically selected before we went and others they thought we would like. The hotel is very chilled and we loved to chill with a glass of champagne at the end of the day or before dinner. The hotel's location was great, we walked into town a couple of times. It is very central and very handy for teh beautiful Camps Bay.
We will definitely return!
Only point to improve is that some guests smoked in the public areas which was not nice and stopped us having a drink one night. I know Chris is on the case to change this.
Thanks for a wonderful holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town Central
- Kensington Place Cape Town
- Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town
- Kensington Place Cape Town, South Africa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Kensington Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.