KP is an excellent, comfortable and exceptionally well managed boutique hotel - we'd stay again (a family of four, including 2 teenage children) without question. The hotel rests at the foot of table mountain and is a 10 minute taxi ride from the Waterfront shopping area, and 20 -25 minutes away from the airport. The rooms are modern, large and comfortable with useful extras like free wi-fi much appreciated. Overall however, it's Sasha and her team that ensured our stay was both comfortable and fun... Sasha also put us in touch with an excellent guide (Rowland) who showed us the wine country, Table Mountain and Cape Point and whale watching at Hermanus. Sasha also recommended to us a succession of excellent restaurants around town. Highly recommended as one of the best boutique hotelsd we've stayed at yet. Anywhere.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town Central
- Kensington Place Cape Town
- Kensington Place Hotel Cape Town
- Kensington Place Cape Town, South Africa
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Travelocity, Escapio and Expedia so you can book your Kensington Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.