Whilst the apartment are really beautiful and the location is great, what really lets these apartments down is the staff and the management.
I regularly travel to CT for business and assumed this would be a great home away from home but sadly the staff were really quite rude and the management has no clue what is going on.
You also have to pay extra for everything, it was a national holiday one day and they requested an extra R200 to clean that day. You also have to pay for internet and use of the gym.
My advice - Just avoid, CT is full of great places to stay - who needs this sort of hassle!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Village, situated on the water's edge in the picturesque V&A Waterfront Marina, next to the Cape Grace Hotel and One&Only, offers guests luxury serviced apartments offering superior services and facilities. Guests are spoilt for choice with our selection of one to three bedroom apartments, providing a wide selection of accommodation that will suit their individual requirements. Guests will enjoy access to our on-site reception, swimming pools and gym. An abundance of shops and restaurants are available within walking distance. Crafted around tranquil waterways the inspired architecture maximises the panoramic views, creating international desirability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Waterfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- Waterfront Village Cape Town, South Africa