I was originally given a tiny room and I complained and they put me in a much larger room,that was comfortable and pleasant.
The surrounding area is quiet and quiet near too the night life district. Approximately a 7 minute walk
The atmosphere in the hotel was slightly eerie,of course that is my subjective perception and could have no relevance to the hotel but reception were polite enough.
Anyway,hotel was comfortable enough and I remember their club sandwiches being great. Plus the cookies that the cleaner ladies left in the room each day.
- Also Known As:
- Townhouse Hotel Cape Town
- Townhouse Cape Town
- Townhouse Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Cape Town, this Premier 106 roomed four star classified hotel offers the best of modern amenities, including a business centre and secure covered parking. All rooms boast Free high speed internet access. The Townhouse Hotel & Conference Centre is a attractive 12 storey hotel and is close to the historic South African Parliament Buildings. Other historical and scenic attractions such as Robben Island, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the Table Mountain Cableway are all within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Townhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.