Stayed 4 nights in this hotel on a business trip in April which included a weekend. Great location, quiet, excellent service, excellent breakfast. For me on my own the location was the biggest plus as it is right next to the waterfront. Gym is OK but limited. Room on the small side for the money. Internet access should be free when you pay that much for a hotel in my opinion and they wanted 170 Rand for 6 hours connection which is a lot. Overall, a perfect hotel for vacations, not quite so perfect for a business maybe. Last time I stayed at the Holiday Inn Waterfront which was also excellent and should also be considered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa