Excellent location, easy (5 min), safe walk from V&A Waterfront.
Very friendly helpful staff.
Bedrooms just OK. Bathroom a bit tired and dated, but perfectly clean. Bedrooms can be a little noisy from outside air conditioning units.
Watch your bill ! Booked through Hotels.com which included all taxes and charges However, hotel tried to charge tax claiming that all bookings through Hotels.com do not include tax. Manager removed tax charge when challenged.
Would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa