My children & I were not sure where we wanted to dine for a christmas lunch and ended up
at the Ports wood Restaurant on short notice, being fully booked the overflow were accommodated and seated at the sister hotel at their Clipper Restaurant.
The ambiance was peaceful and not too crowed or full as the Portswood
The service and friendliness of our waitress was awesome, the food well presented and value for the money we paid.The A'la carte set menu with reasonable portions were filling and served tastefully. Dessert was a welcoming treat. Loved the little trinket I got in my cracker..;-)
A wonderful time we enjoyed and will recommend this restaurant any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa