This is an older hotel with a fabulous location. It's a very short walk to all of the attractions in the Waterfront area of Capetown. The rooms are adequate albeit small by US standards. Where this hotel really shines is with the staff. All, without exception, were more than willing to be helpful and caring. If you are a visitor without a lot of experience in Capetown or South Africa, the benefit of having this level of staff concern and care should make it your choice. This will be my choice when I go back to Capetown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa