We stayed at The Commodore for 2 nights in May 2013. Overall it is a lovely, well maintained hotel, in close walking distance from the V&A and all it's awesome attractions. The lobby and dining area's of the hotel are elegant and inviting, with excellent breakfasts served daily. The bedrooms have gorgeous views over Table Mountain and the surrounding marina. The only negative is that the room decor is very out-dated and certainly in time of a refurbish. However, having said this, all furniture, linens etc are still in good condition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the Victoria & Alfred waterfront; panoramic views of Table Mountain & the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your The Commodore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commodore Hotel Cape Town Central
- Commodore Hotel Cape Town
- Commodore Cape Town
- The Commodore Cape Town, South Africa