We spent six nights at the Inn on the Square in Cape Town at the end of a month long trip to several countries in southern Africa. We were very happy with the location of this hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are fairly small, but they are nicely decorated and have tea and coffee making in the room. We did not always get enough towels nor a face cloth consistently, but if we found a housekeeper on the floor or called the front desk, they would immediately solve the problem. The morning breakfast was excellent. There was water and iced tea out for guests during the day and in the early evening there was complimentary wine in the lobby. We had very good internet access, but you may need to ask the front desk for a new password every couple of days. We walked everywhere, even down to the waterfront, and it was just a block away from the pedestrian shopping area. Of course, the local market was right out the front door. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on historic Greenmarket Square, the Inn on the Square Hotel immerses the traveler - whether on holiday or on business - into the sights & sounds of beautiful Cape Town. A landmark hotel, along with its unique setting and comfortable, refurbished accommodation, the Inn on the Square is complete with heated rooftop swimming pool and sundeck overlooking Table Mountain and its signature restaurant, DISH that presents diners with the option of enjoying an experience from a menu which blends International Cuisine with South African & Cape nuances either in the refined, urban interior or al fresco on the terrace which spills out onto the Square. One of Cape Town's most charming spaces, the historic cobbled stone Greenmarket Square offers a wide variety of curios, clothing, candles and specialty stands from where to procure a small piece of Africa. All hotel rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and in-room safes. The hotel's central location, meanwhile, invites the traveller to explore the beauty of the city on foot - the V&A Waterfront, the Cape Town Convention Centre and colourful Long Street are all within walking distance - ensuring that every detail of this extraordinary city may be appreciated to its fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Three Cities Inn on the Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Square Hotel Cape Town Central
- Park Inn Cape Town
- Greenmarket Square Park Inn
- Three Cities Inn On The Square Cape Town, South Africa