We stayed here for 3 nights with our two daughters. The apartment was very nice with 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms,kitchen and dining room... but the best was the terrace on the roof with the jacuzzi. Free wi-fi at the reception. The staff were very nice and helpfull. The location is excellent because the area is nice and safe and the Waterfront is only 10 minutes by taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colourful De Waterkant Village is a unique European influenced village of semi-detached quaint cottages and cobbled streets preserved from the 1760's. Cradled between the city and the V&A Waterfront, De Waterkant Village is avant-garde, a cultural urban refuge highlighted by the abundance of restaurants, art galleries, clubs, salsa clubs, tapas bars and Parisian inspired cafe's. Drawing comparisons from cultural and artistic villages from all over the world, De Waterkant embraces individuality and theatricality, echoed in the architecture and vibrancy of its residents and visitors. From serviced apartments, houses, guest houses and traveller's rooms De Waterkant Village has it all and lodgings at the village are as diverse and eclectic as the place itself. In keeping with the feel of an authentic traveller's village, guests can enjoy services and facilities when staying in apartments or houses, such as a centralised reception, concierge, housekeeping and breakfast at The Village Cafe every morning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your De Waterkant Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Waterkant Village Hotel Cape Town Central
- De Waterkant Village Cape Town, South Africa