I was here for 3 nights at the end of Jan 2011. I was on a Starwood preferred floor and had a great big room overlooking the waterfront. Rooms were very comfortable and the bed was extremely comfortable. Free high speed wifi in the room.
Very nice breakfast and good room service.
The spa on the top of the hotel has a nice lap pool and jacuzzi, both with stunning views over the waterfront.
The hotel is situated next door to the convention centre and is a 10 minute easy walk to the waterfront which has loads of shops and restaurants and is the main tourist area in Cape Town. They also have a free shuttle to and from the waterfront that runs every 30 minutes.
Exceptional hotel in every way.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.