I spent 5 marvelous days at this hotel in November and it was a wonderful experience. The rooms offer incredible views of the city and it is a true 5 star hotel with turn down service in the evening. But the most amazing part was the delicious breakfast served free-- with executive lounge privileges-- that is worth every penny of the extra cost. There is also free hours d'oeuvres and wine in the evening in the lounge. The location is excellent within walking distance to Artscape, which is where I was headed during my stay, along with the obligatory sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa