Spent three nights here and could not fault the hotel. Outstanding.
Small tip to hotel: please do screen the taxi drivers in the lobby; while most were fine one or two obviously overcharged us which is not the end of the world but I would expect the hotel to try to inflect their policy on taxis waiting outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa