I stayed there for about a week in November of 2013. The views are beautiful, great executive lounge with wonderful and delicious foods and drinks. Service was beyond excellent, friendly and did their best to accomodate everything they could. The spa is great, had facials and a massage, both well worth the prices. Room service meals are excellent with great variety, and the tour booked from the hotel was very well thought out, informative and fun.
If I ever go back to Cape Town I hope to stay there once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa