We spent 5 nights at the Westin, Very friendly efficient staff, large room and up to date facilities as one would expect.
Lovely Spa and hair salon. Bus shuttle available to the Waterfront (free) as well as canal boat ride every thirty minutes (R30) which is a nice alternative. Our room was large and faced the harbour and side of Table Mountain Very good breakfast with much variety for every taste.
What we didn't enjoy was the dinner at the Hotel dining room, (Thirty 7). The menu offers a good choice but the food is not appetizing.
I tried the 19th floor fine dining venue (Executive Club) and even though the dinner was good and well prepared, it was very expensive for what it was. Also the waitress was hovering and far too concerned if every mouthful was to my satisfaction!! The views though is breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa