The location is good, right next to the convention centre, on the edge of the CBD. Not quite as scenic as hotels in the V&A waterfront nearby, but still a pleasant setting. Crisp, modern and high tech throughout. comfortable rooms (although lighting not always straightforward). A shame that the service does not match up to the other aspects - not that I had any particularly bad experiences, just that on this occasion (as for every time I have been to this hotel before) it did not feel as if a 5 star effort was being made - many Cape Town hotels, big and small, do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa