Convenient location, polite staff,clean rooms
Very close to waterfront,comfortable beds,heated tiles in the bathroom...very polite staff especially the concierge..they have shuttle to the waterfront...
Only negative was the fact that the hostess in executive breakfast lounge was very rude..she made us wait fir a long time for a table for 4 when she could easily have joined two tables to seat 4
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa