I've stayed at the Westin many times for business and also recently came with a partner. No, it's not a luxury hotel. No, they don't have private butlers. Yet I love the place.
This is, first and foremost, a business hotel. Thus, while I'd prefer to stay on the slopes of Table Mountain, the Westin is well located for business meetings. It's central to pretty much everything.
Very solid. While people don't go out of their way to help you, they're reasonable friendly and efficient.
Decent size rooms with ridiculously comfortable beds. That said, I hate the toiletries here. They feel cheap.
Oddly, I find this hotel has by far the best breakfast of anywhere I've stayed, including more upmarket offerings. The food is very good, and the variety is unbelievable.
If you are looking for a solid business hotel, this is a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.