The Westin in Cape Town is very conveniently situated in the centre of the main tourist attractions, and just walking distance from the Waterfront. The rooms are spacious and have fantastic views over the Cape, and are kept very clean. Desk service is friendly, but otherwise fairly impersonal. There is a well equipped gym looking out over the waterfront on the top floor. The breakfasts are amazing - a spread that I have never seen elsewhere. Come hungry and don't plan on lunch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in one of the most popular destinations in the world, at the gateway to the historic V&A Waterfront, The Westin Grand Cape Town Arabella Quays is only minutes away from excellent shopping, vibrant city night life, historical monuments and museums, iconic Table Mountain, and the pristine beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay. The hotel offers unlimited complimentary shuttle transfers to the V&A Waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Westin Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cape Town Hotel Cape Town Central
- Westin Cape Town
- Cape Town Westin
- The Westin Cape Town South Africa