We stayed here in March and really enjoyed ourselves. Diana looked after us very well, always telling great anecdotes and couldn't do enough to make our stay more enjoyable. The honesty bar is great with some really nice wine and port. Breakfasts were lovely and served in a beautiful garden. If you like massive (seriously you could have had 4 or 5 courses if you wanted) breakfasts this is the place for you. To make this place perfect it would have been good to have the wifi code available in the room, and upgrade the toiletries, but these are small points in the grand scheme of things. The guesthouse was lovely, staff were attentive and overall it was a really nice place to stay. Thoroughly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa