It is rare to find so charming and peaceful a place so near to the heart of a major city. Over breakfast in the garden, it is easy to imagine oneself on a rural estate in the cape winelands, rather than tucked up the hill from Cape Town's busiest district. Phil, Liz and their coworkers are so very good-natured, knowledgeable and helpful that one quickly comes to feel at home amongst friends. How often does one hug their hosts when they leave a bed and breakfast? We're only sorry we couldn't stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa