We had a fantastic stay a Parker cottage. We were recommended this place by friends and were greatful for the recommendation. The place is very homely, big rooms, lots of space to chill out and relax through the house. Breakfast was amazing! We stayed there for Christmas and was made to fell like it was home away from home, which was exactly why we wanted to book a Bed and Breakfast. Staff are very friendly and helpful. For early morning site seeing or departures they will even pack you a breaks to take with you, although no where near as good as the sit down breaks with four courses :)
We hired a care while we there which we felt was necessary to get around cape town and back to the hotel with out fuzz.
Overall great place to stay would highly recommend it to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa