From the moment we arrived at Parker Cottage, Phil make us feel at home. The Cottage is beautifully presented, our room was lovely. Phil was the perfect host giving us plenty of information about the area, suggesting good places to eat, introducing all the guests to each other at the wine evening which was immense fun and of course making us laugh! Breakfasts were incredible, we never did manage all 5 courses!! A special thanks to Donovan who never gave up in his quest to find that elusive kettle for me. Everyone at Parker Cottage was so friendly and couldn't do enough for us, it was a fantastic start to our 2 week holiday in South Africa. The only disappointment I had was not meeting the Parker Poodle!! We will most definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Parker Cottage! We’re a little different than the usual hotel or guesthouse experience. Rather than being just a conventional ‘place to sleep’, we offer a very much unplugged, urban retreat right in the creative heart of Cape Town. So although we offer free and fast internet, we don't do minibars, piped music or even reception desks. Think of us like a country house in the middle of the city. We’re the kind of place where you can rediscover the art of conversation, endless breakfasts and total serenity. Parker is a social place too: our legendary free wine evenings occur at least twice a week and there’s no ‘cut off’ time for our gourmet breakfasts either. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Parker Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Cottage Hotel Cape Town Central
- Parker Cottage Cape Town, South Africa