This is one of the oldest backpackers in Cape Town and well established. The place is very busy and so the service is not very personalised. We had a double room around the pool area, which all sounds very nice. That is until drunken revellers get home at whatever time of the early hours and decide to carry on partying around and in the pool. Despite plenty of signs up asking for guests to respect a 'no noise' policy after midnight (I think), in our experience this was definitley not the case, as we had to get up several times to ask people to be quiet or to move their party somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Hotel
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Hotel Cape Town Central
- Ashanti Lodge Gardens Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our recently refurbished Victorian mansion boasts clean, comfortable rooms and handy innovations like individual reading lights, personal safes and international plug points. Our sparkling pool, landscaped gardens, spacious balconies and palm-fringed sundecks are great for chilling out – while our legendary Kumasi Bar is the place to party! We serve delicious meals in our bar and also have a well-equipped kitchen for self-catering. We offer all accommodation options, including private, en-suite rooms in our guesthouse around the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ashanti Lodge Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.