Our stay at table bay was very disappointing for me and my husband as honeymooners.
We had to wait for a table for breakfast 3 days in a row! And it takes them 15-20 minutes to prepare an omelette!
Also, the housekeeping people knock on our door almost 3 times a day for no reason regardless the privacy sign kept on the door. Yesterday the housekeeping lady knocked on our door while we were asleep and we told her we don't need anything so she left. After 3 minutes we see her entered the room without even knocking asking for the iron!!!
I also noticed that in the shower the water temperature keeps changing suddenly and I have to adjust the temperature during my shower like 10 times and I almost had a burn today as the water suddenly became very hot!
Everything else was good, but I expected much more from a 5 stars hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa