This was our second visit to the hotel, the first being seven years ago. This time we travelled with friends who had never been to Cape Town so I wanted something memorable for them, and boy the hotel did not disappoint. A fantastic location on the waterfront with easy access to everything. The staff were just superb and could not do more for you. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the housekeeping staff were second to none. It was our friends birthday whilst here and so I emailed the hotel before travelling in the hope that they might put something in the room on the day. In fact they put something in the room every day for our five day stay which was exceptional service and further enhanced our friends first experience of South African hospitality. We took afternoon tea on the Sunday, our last day at the hotel, which was fantastic. I would book again without thinking, a perfect start to our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa