The Table Bay is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The location is perfect, with views of either the ocean or Table Mountain, depending on which side of the building you are on. We were quite worried about safety in Cape Town, but we felt completely at ease, day and night, in the waterfront area. The service and security in the hotel were excellent, with friendly staff. We were greeted with a number of lovely special touches, including a complementary bottle of sparkling wine, chocolates and fresh flowers in our room, which was spacious and very comfortable.
The very best thing about the hotel is the breakfast buffet. It consists of separate areas for cereal, fruit, hot food, sushi etc, and also included a juice bar, with a choice of 15 or so different fresh fruit juices. This was easily the best breakfast ever!
We didn't try lunch or dinner in the hotel, but we did have pre-dinner drinks there, which was enhanced by the pianist in the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa