I have stayed here 3 times now over a period of 5 years and each time it just gets better. This time was a special anniversary celebration and the Table bay pulled out all the stops to ensure we had an absolutely amazing time. The rooms was spotless, the bathroom had every facility a person would need and the view of Table Mountain is spectacular. The service in this hotel is wonderful yet discreet and not overbearing.
The spa in the hotel is wonderful too and the knowledgeable and experienced staff are fantastic
I have stayed in many hotels all over the world of varying quality an finesse, but will keep coming back to the Table bay for as long as they continue to provide the accommodation and service as they do.
This truly is my favourite hotel in the world
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa