The Table Bay Hotel well deserves its 5 star status - it could not be faulted. We had magnificent views of the harbour and Table Mountain and from the other window, the Atlantic. The staff were extremely efficient, friendly and very smart. The food was excellent and the dining room and lounge were spacious and comfortable. We particularly enjoyed the pianist playing whilst we had breakfast! We were celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversay and we were immediately given an upgrade and a bottle of champagne. Thank you to everyone for making our stay so memorable. We love Cape Town and we will definitely stay at the Table Bay on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa