We had a very pleasant stay. Friendly staff good location on the waterfront and connected to a mall. We forgot our wallet in the safe, with cash , credit cards and identity documentation. We realised it after reaching Kruger, when we called the hotel we were promptly transferred to security which confirmed that they had the wallet and it was courired to us the next day with everything intact. We appreciate the honesty of the staff and the hotel management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa