Its so ordinary as its like any other big hotel. Yes the rooms are big but few of them look to the sea. If you examine many of the photos before the long range view of the sea you effectively looking over a car park. They doing major renovations so I'd stay clear until they are done. I asked for a view of something other than the car park after seeing my room you would have thought I asked for a free night in the presidential suit. Others may like the sumptuous type of vibe but it's like every other hotel with low level front of house staff . I was so sorry I had to leave the mount nelson to come here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa