The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town is a superb choice. The staff is attentive, the bedrooms and bathrooms are modern,spacious and well appointed, the lobby and public spaces are welcoming, warm and beautifully decorated in a modern English style, breakfast is a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach, and the location on the V&A Harbor is superb. We can't say enough good things about our stay and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, South African Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa