The Table Bay Hotel is an absolute destination. We arranged pickup from the airport by the hotel and we were greeted by a very polite gentleman who had cold water on ice in the car when we arrived. The staff's service is above anything I've ever seen and I've been a lot of places. It's right on the V & A waterfront and has excellent views from almost everywhere in the hotel. You can't be this location. It's within walking distance of everything. It's right in the middle of almost any experience you want to have and has an entrance from the hotel directly into the V & A Mall. The food was excellent and breakfast had so much variety. On trips to Cape Town, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa