This was definitely one of the best hotels we've stayed at, and being our first experience of Cape Town it really did the city proud. We had a wonderful view of the Table Mountain and port below from our 8th floor suite. The room itself was large and had a good bathroom. The hotel staff were really efficient and helpful, including the Concierge who went beyond the call of duty in advising us of an impending influx of visitors to the City due to a conference. He therefore suggested he should book us into restaurants for two evenings. He also arranged a hotel chauffeur to take us on a superb tour of the Cape of Good Hope and surrounding areas. Our thanks to Naser Elkurdi, our tour guide, who did a great professional job. Well done Table Bay - we would thoroughly recommend you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa