What an incredibly wonderful way to bring in the New Year! Surrounded by the beautiful aqua marine blue of the ocean with an awesome view of Table Top mountain just outside our window. The staff was extremely courteous & accommodating. The festive Christmas decor made you smile from the moment you entered. We loved the variety available on the breakfast buffet. High tea &/or cocktails on the patio with a view of the ocean was a wonderful way to relax. The proximity to the wharf and the multitude of activities, restaurants, shops and entertainment makes this a definite place to which we will return. Considering coming back to the CapeTown Jazz Festival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa