On the very front of the Waterfront, unobstructed view of the ocean.
Very convenient location surrounded by shops, tour operators, all kinds of restaurants.
Choose rooms on the west side, the best are the junior suites, DO NOT chose the east side even if it is a free upgrade, very noisy.
The hotel is very elegant and the staff are helpful but be careful some might try to sell you to their taxi friends or tour operators, make sure to ask for the best guest manager in the house Rodick Rodriguez, he is the man to help you with everything from tours to restaurants recommendations and reservations.
If you book a tour from the hotel ask for Nello, an excellent driver and guide, my wife and I had a memorable day with him. The people can make or break your stay.
Cape Town is a wonderful city, enjoy it.
- Also Known As:
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Hotel Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between Robben Island and Table Mountain, you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed, The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about Cape Town. The rooms are inviting and represent the epitome of luxury and comfort. Exceed expectations at this 5-star hotel in South Africa - from the stylish writing desks, to the expansive windows, take in a scene of the harbour or the Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, LHW, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your The Table Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.