Spent three days at the Cape Grace on a holiday. It is, as other reviewers have noted, nearly perfect in every respect. Service is attentive and conscientious without being fussy or intrusive. The staff (both at the concierge desk and through to the waitstaff and maids) were not only helpful, but also warm. The rooms are spacious and exceedingly well appointed. I've stayed in top class hotels around the world, but the Cape Grace is unique in its (at least in my case) attentiveness to every guest and boutique hotel personal touch, while still having the amenities and privacy of a larger luxury hotel. Also, the hotel offers free transfer service within 15 or 20k, which is an unbelievable perk and luxury. In particular, I'd like to thank drivers Ricky and Trevor and Elsa at the concierge desk, who were really helpful and personable during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa