As the holiday to South Africa was to celebrate my 60th birthday I wanted to have a memorable time and stay somewhere special, I could not have booked a better hotel in Cape Town.
Cape Grace is situated in a great location adjacent to the marina with stunning views of Table Mountain and a short walk to the vibrant waterfront with hundreds of shops and restaurants. We felt safe walking even at night with a high visibility of security present.
Cape Grace is a fabulous hotel beautifully decorated with smiling friendly staff. Wherever we went in the hotel or whatever question we asked nothing was too much trouble and everyone went the extra special mile to give exemplary service especially Tanya Wall ( senior guest liaison) who greeted us at check in and took care of our every need during our stay.
Our room was spacious, comfortable with every home comfort and terrific views over the yacht marina and Table Mountain. A giant plasma TV could be watched from a 3 seater settee and two comfy arm chairs. A writing desk and chair was separate from a dining table with four chairs lit by a majestic chandelier. A side table had four decanters of sherry , whiskey, brandy and port. The bathroom was vast with separate shower and bath, twin sinks and separate WC. The toiletries were Charlotte Rhys and even had shaving cream. Numerous thick and soft towers were provided with additional separate ones for the swimming pool or our terrace Jacuzzi. The large bedroom with its very comfy king size bed had a walk in wardrobe with plenty of hanging space , shelves and a room safe. Another giant plasma TV was housed on a cabinet with more storage space. The bedroom, bathroom and lounge all had French doors leading onto a balcony or terrace with fantastic views over the marina and Table Mountain. If you want the best experience Cape Grace is “THE “ venue. One of the best hotels I have stayed in around the world
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Splendia, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa