Stayed 4 nights in a Loft Luxury Room with a view of Table Mountain. As you would expect, service is extremely attentive and we loved everything from the location to the complimentary car service and the picnic baskets.
Breakfast was included in our rates and, with the exception of a slightly nasty hollandaise on the eggs benedict, it was a great way to start the day. Also dined in One Waterfront - food was great if a little fussy and self-indulgent (two of my courses came with instructions). 11 rand to the pound makes dining out cheap too.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Hotel
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.