Everything was perfect. Our room was beautiful - it looked out over the harbor. The hotel staff were friendly and new our names by the second day. We ate breakfast in the hotel every morning - delicious. We walked to different restaurants each night. Cape Town is a beautiful city. Make sure to visit the wineries and make the trip to Cape Horn. Make sure you find the whiskey bar in the hotel. It is somewhat hidden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Splendia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa