We arrived very early in the morning and were greeted by friendly staff. Whilst we waited a very short time for our room, we were served with tea and cake in a lovely seating area. Then we were upgraded to a magnificent suite, it was wonderful. Absolutely beautifully decorated and stunning views of the harbour area from all three sides of the suite. Great balcony also! We had a room service breakfast one morning, wow what a spread on the dining table! The hotel was in a great location and they supplied us with umbrellas as we left the hotel each morning. The staff were friendly, helpful and so professional. A wonderful first stop on our honeymoon, many thanks.
The only negative thing we have to say is unfortunately I left a one of a kind pearl and multi stone ring (a very expensive and sentimental ring of my grandmothers, which can never be replaced) on the side in the room on the morning that we left. We rang from the airport to see if they could fetch it and then post it back to the UK but it had already gone. Obviously it was my fault that I left the ring, however I would expect in a hotel of this quality to be able to get the ring back from a room I had vacated just an hour earlier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Splendia, Despegar.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa