Hotel is in perfect location. Views of Table Mountain and the Marina. Staff aew wonderful and food excellent. Arranged trip to the Cape to watch the penquins is very worthwhile. Table Mountain is a must see. We were disappointed wedidn't manage to visit Robbin Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa