My wife and I were blown away by the Cape Grace. We never expected so many genuine smiles and hospitality out of a city hotel, but that's all received. We upgraded to a Penthouse Suite with lots of room, great views of the waterfront, and so beautifully (with a touch of quirk) decorated.
Our hats off especially to concierge Hoon who so enthusiastically shared his ideas about things to see, do and places to eat. We did two day long private tours, one of the cape peninsula, and the other of the wine country. Excellent guide service with which I believe the hotel works exclusively.
Highly recommended, and with Cape Town being my new favorite global city, I'll be back for a return visit one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa