The Cape Grace is right on the Waterfront in Cape Town and it makes it so easy to just do what you want to do. You walk a few meters and you are right "in" the Waterfront with all its activities, day and night. The hotel itself is a beautiful and comfortable place, although I still prefer the previous interior design. Nonetheless I loved my stay there and will definitely come back.
The rooms are spacious and face either the waterfront or the Table Mountain. Both views are great and have their own charm. Food and service are excellent. The pool area is great, but not private. I wouldn't see myself easily walking in a robe through the hotel to the pool just for a quick swim. Overall I can say I love the hotel, have been loving it for years.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Grace Hotel Cape Town Central
- Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Town Grace
- Cape Grace Hotel
- Cape Grace Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private quay between the working harbour of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the serenity of an international yacht marina, Cape Grace is a welcoming and gracious sanctuary of tradition, sophistication and contemporary comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cape Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.