Stayed here on my first full with in SA. First time driving on wrong side of the road too. Good walking location from center of town. Nice staff and large clean rooms. Pissed I left my good cheese from the wine tour in the mini fridge. Popular with tour groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the foot of Table Mountain, with views of the Cape Town city skyline and Table Bay, lies the BEST WESTERN Cape Suites Hotel, a village-style hotel with a total of 123 studio, one, two and three-bedroom suites. Guests will enjoy a home away from home environment in spacious accommodations, air-conditioned suites with fully equipped kitchens, all at three star standards. Our suites can accommodate several guests, providing twin beds in each bedroom and a double sleeper couch in the lounge. Ideally located, the hotel is a five-minute drive to the famous V & A Waterfront and a 15-minute drive to the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. The BEST WESTERN Cape Suites Hotel provides a sensible alternative in offering affordable accommodations for tour groups, business travelers, families and individuals who are looking for spacious accommodations with convenient amenities in Cape Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Cape Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cape Hotel Cape Town Central
- Best Western Cape Town
- Cape Town Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Cape Suites Hotel Cape Town, South Africa