The hotel location is very close to the City Center. The service is acceptable. The room price per night is reasonable, also someone might think little pricey. It is because I think Cape Town is one of the most touristic place on earth, which attracts hundred of thousands of tourist in every year around the globe. In a word recommended to you if you are planning to visit Cape Town.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Eastern Boulevard Hotel Cape Town Central
- Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mother City is an ever-popular travel destination that unfortunately has a reputation for over-priced accommodation. The Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard Hotel, assures affordability and everything else you have come to expect from Southern Sun. Offering spectacular views of Table Bay, this hotel affords easy access to the N2 which will take you to the CBD and some of the world’s most beautiful beaches in one direction and the delightful Southern Suburbs and Winelands in the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.