This hotel was a disappointment. I'm used to the other Southern Sun (now Tsogo Sun) hotels, where the service and facilities are excellent.
This hotel just did not live up to my expectations.
The crockery and cutlery in the dining room were dirty at breakfast.
It took several phone calls to have the safe in the room fixed (first of all, the switchboard didn't answer after several attempts). When the technicians arrived, they attended to the problem swiftly and efficiently.
I would rather stay at one of the other hotels in the group which is far better value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mother City is an ever-popular travel destination that unfortunately has a reputation for over-priced accommodation. The Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard Hotel, assures affordability and everything else you have come to expect from Southern Sun. Offering spectacular views of Table Bay, this hotel affords easy access to the N2 which will take you to the CBD and some of the world’s most beautiful beaches in one direction and the delightful Southern Suburbs and Winelands in the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and South African Hotels so you can book your Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Eastern Boulevard Hotel Cape Town Central
- Garden Court Nelson Mandela Boulevard Cape Town, South Africa